We are upgrading from 10.0 to 10.3.6. Our web app is running in a DMZ and uses .jar files created with <clientgen> to invoke JAX-RPC web service operations deployed on our internal network by going through an XML firewall. My problem is that the XML firewall is behaving as though the HTTP request to invoke the web service operation was sent twice, when as near as I can tell it was only sent once. I set the following properties to view the soap traffic:
Unfortunately I don't have access to the XML firewall but I have been able to get the log entires for my service endpoints. I can see that it reports receiving duplicate requests but for the life of me I don't know how this can be happening. This does not happen when the web service clients are running on version 10.0.
I've tried everything I can think of to troubleshoot this problem. I'm hoping somebody here can offer up some suggestions or perhaps tell me if this is a known issue.