Now the report is appearing fine in answers and dashboard but when i export the same report to PDF i can see the html tags in each and every name of the BG group.
'<b>' || "D1.Company"."Business Group Full Name" || '</b>'
And after that if i tried to escape the same report with the tooltip on the numeric column to pdf means, the number values are missing for the entire column in the PDF, but this case is not appearing while exporting the report to pdf if i set the tooltip to the text column, as the values is missing only for the tooltip of the numeric column. What could be the fix for this problem.
[html]<p title=\""Employee Count" \">#
in the edit formula section or if i used any other html tags which is not present as a default option in bi like bold. At that time while exporting the report to pdf i can face the issue.