This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 8:50 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

PDF version of concurrent output

user7640966 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
We have a requirement from our customer wherein the PDF output generated by the invoice concurrent program needs to be of a lower version than what is being generated by the system. I am not sure if this can be controlled. Any pointers will help. They are not OK to do a "save as" to lower version after the output is downloaded to the client machine.

Thanks
qars
  • 1. Re: PDF version of concurrent output
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Pl post details of OS, database and EBS versions - along with which PDF version is being generated by EBS and the desired PDF version.

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: PDF version of concurrent output
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    user7640966 wrote:
    Hi,
    We have a requirement from our customer wherein the PDF output generated by the invoice concurrent program needs to be of a lower version than what is being generated by the system. I am not sure if this can be controlled. Any pointers will help. They are not OK to do a "save as" to lower version after the output is downloaded to the client machine.

Thanks
    qars
    I believe it is not possible.

Why does the PDF version matter here? If the customer wants not to "Save File As", then why they care about the PDF version at the client side?

What is the version of the PDF file of the file which is generated on the server (open it using any text editor to verify)?

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points