This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 8:59 AM by Askdineshsingh RSS

users are getting frm 92101 on forms

user12247278 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
HI

Can any one please provide me document for frm 92101 .
It is coming then and now for some users only.

REgards
  • 1. Re: users are getting frm 92101 on forms
    Askdineshsingh Explorer
    can you descrbe in details about your requirement
  • 2. Re: users are getting frm 92101 on forms
    HamidHelal Guru
    user12247278 wrote:
    HI

Can any one please provide me document for frm 92101 .
    It is coming then and now for some users only.
    google.com is the best source for your error documentation.

Search through google.com and best should be blog site for your error. You can also search this forum for previous post.

Hope this helps

Hamid
  • 3. Re: users are getting frm 92101 on forms
    Askdineshsingh Explorer
    FRM-92101 means that the Forms runtime engine (frmweb) either failed to start or crashed after it was already running. You need to be looking in the /forms/trace directory. It is here that Forms crash dump files will be created whenever possible. The contents of these files may help to explain why the form is failing. I would recommend testing an alternative form to ensure that the problem is not related to configuration. You can easily test the provided test form with a url that looks something like this:

http://server:port/forms/frmservlet?form=test

If this works, then it is likely the problem is in your form. You indicated that you are using 10.1.2.0. Not only is this version obsolete, it is no longer entitled to Premier Support. If you have an account with Oracle, I recommend patching to the terminal patch for this version. Refer to MyOracleSupport note 1506026.1 for more information about patching this version. If you are connecting to an 11.1 or newer db, I strongly encourage you to patch to 10.1.2.3 or newer, as this may be related to your issue.

I would also recommend that if the test form works, you should regenerate your failing form and ensure that you use the compile_all=yes option. For example:
    frmcmp.exe module=myForm module_type=form userid=scott/tiger@orcl compile_all=yes
    Finally, if this is an "urgent" issue, I recommend you contact Oracle Support as a forum is not the place for urgency.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points