1 2 3 4 Previous Next 47 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2013 9:40 AM by BluShadow Go to original post
      • 45. Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzz help
        Nitesh.
        Everyone did nice timepass here over this thread .. It Seems too funny to see this thread's question and replies .. What to say ..
        • 46. Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzz help
          yes frnd,,, everyone did only time,, noone give ans or help... badi muskil se ek ans mila tha use bhi forum walo ne delete kar diya,,,, i just want to ask if they are expert then y they find too much difficulties to understand the simple question..
          what kind of expert they are............
          • 47. Re: plzzzzzzzzzzzz help
            BluShadow
            982800 wrote:
            yes frnd,,, everyone did only time,, noone give ans or help... badi muskil se ek ans mila tha use bhi forum walo ne delete kar diya,,,, i just want to ask if they are expert then y they find too much difficulties to understand the simple question..
            what kind of expert they are............
            Incorrect. The experts here are very good experts with a lot of knowledge. They also know that people will not learn anything if they just give them an answer, especially when that person has not shown any effort on their own part to try and do the work themselves, or even to read the forum guidelines for posting their question.

On top of that you have shown you are looking for an answer for your SAS Sql, which does not support the same functions as Oracle SQL, so you ARE asking on the wrong forums.

With this last reply you also show that you do not respect the fact that this is an international forum and the language of this forum is English. I don't know what it is you've said or what language that is, but have to therefore assume you are being offensive to the members who have tried to guide you.

As you are not showing any respect or attempt to learn yourself and are just demanding answers whilst offending experts, this thread is being locked.
            1 2 3 4 Previous Next