3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 5:29 PM by 956219 RSS

How to check  what are the enabled debug log modules by the user in EBS R12

Is there any we can find the oracle EBS is running in debug mode for any of the modules... that will give in site/appln/responsibility/user level.
      Searching at the profile option screen is taking forever and user are complaining the performance..

Is there a way I can disable all the module debug log levels at a time and enable it when needed with the pre-existing debug mode levels in EBS R12.1.3

Thanks!
        • 1. Re: How to check  what are the enabled debug log modules by the user in EBS R12
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          953216 wrote:
          Is there any we can find the oracle EBS is running in debug mode for any of the modules... that will give in site/appln/responsibility/user level.
          Searching at the profile option screen is taking forever and user are complaining the performance..

Is there a way I can disable all the module debug log levels at a time and enable it when needed with the pre-existing debug mode levels in EBS R12.1.3

Thanks!
          Please see (Query To Get Enabled Trace/Log/Debug Profile Options [ID 559618.1]).

You may also refer to:

Note: 470102.1 - How To Check If a Profile Option Is Set In Oracle Application
          Note: 201945.1 - How to list E-Business Suite Profile Option values for all levels using SQLPlus
          Note: 282382.1 - How to Search all of the Profile Options for a Specific Value
          Note: 367926.1 - How To Find All Users With A Particular Profile Option Set?
          Note: 282382.1 - How to Search all of the Profile Options for a Specific Value
          Note: 803587.1 - Script To List The Values Of A Profile Option At All Levels

How To Set A System Profile Value Without Logging In To The Applications [ID 364503.1]
          How to Change Profile Option Value Without Forms [ID 943710.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: How to check  what are the enabled debug log modules by the user in EBS R12
            This doesnt help much details.. basically in our EBS R 12.1.3 enviroement multiple users were set up the debugging option for difference modules in different modes of site/appln/responsibility/user level.

Just need to disable all the debuggign options and enable them with the pre-excisting debug mode when needed.. Is ther any sql script i can use for this.

The profile name for each module is:

%Debug mode%
            %Debug log level%
            %Debug trace%
            %Debug log directory%
            • 3. Re: How to check  what are the enabled debug log modules by the user in EBS R12
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              953216 wrote:
              This doesnt help much details.. basically in our EBS R 12.1.3 enviroement multiple users were set up the debugging option for difference modules in different modes of site/appln/responsibility/user level.

Just need to disable all the debuggign options and enable them with the pre-excisting debug mode when needed.. Is ther any sql script i can use for this.

The profile name for each module is:

%Debug mode%
              %Debug log level%
              %Debug trace%
              %Debug log directory%
              Did you check the docs referenced above? I believe not, since you have mentioned that it does not help.

The queries in the docs referenced above should be helpful and it should answer your question.

Thanks,
              Hussein