This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2013 11:47 AM by beachw08 RSS

How do I deploy an embedded worklist to a non-soa server in the same domian

beachw08 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi, I'm trying to embed the BPM worklist, into my fusion web app.
When I deploy the app to the soa server the bpm worklist works and I can load it up, but I want to deploy it to another server in the same domain. How do I do this and get it to work, every time I deploy it to the non-soa server it says the soa server might be down.

I have configured a foreign JNDI data source but I don't know how to use it, in my app. I have also seen a lot of things based on deploying it when the soa server is not in the same domain and that is not what I want.

How do I deploy an embedded worklist app to a non- soa server in the same domain?

Edited by: beachw08 on Jan 22, 2013 6:42 AM
  • 1. Re: How do I deploy an embedded worklist to a non-soa server in the same domian
    beachw08 Newbie
    Ok, I have finally gotten my embedded worklist to work, but only if I deploy it to the SOA server, and delete my foreign jndi provider. After this I tried deploying it to my admin server, but I this is what shows up on the screen when I don this.

Error showing tasklist. Possible reasons could be : 1. SOA server connection information is not available. 2. If it is run in federated mode, the default server may be down.
    I tried configuring a foreign JNDI provider but I would get and error in the server every time I tried to run my app.
    [2013-01-22T12:17:06.270-05:00] [soa_server1] [NOTIFICATION] [J2EE JSP-00008] [oracle.j2ee.jsp] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: weblogic] [ecid: b674167e5945f2cc:-20720e8e:13c62df8d02:-8000-0000000000001308,0] [APP: IntegratedBPMWorklistApp] unable to dispatch JSP page: The following exception occurred:.[[
    javax.el.ELException: java.lang.StackOverflowError
         at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at com.sun.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at oracle.adf.controller.internal.util.ELInterfaceImpl.invokeMethod(ELInterfaceImpl.java:173)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.activity.MethodCallActivityLogic.execute(MethodCallActivityLogic.java:162)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.engine.ControlFlowEngine.executeActivity(ControlFlowEngine.java:1035)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.engine.ControlFlowEngine.doRouting(ControlFlowEngine.java:921)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.engine.ControlFlowEngine.doRouting(ControlFlowEngine.java:820)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.engine.ControlFlowEngine.invokeTaskFlow(ControlFlowEngine.java:243)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.state.ChildViewPortContextImpl.invokeTaskFlow(ChildViewPortContextImpl.java:104)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.state.ControllerState.createChildViewPort(ControllerState.java:1387)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.ControllerContextImpl.createChildViewPort(ControllerContextImpl.java:78)
         at oracle.adf.controller.internal.binding.DCTaskFlowBinding.createRegionViewPortContext(DCTaskFlowBinding.java:474)
         at oracle.adf.controller.internal.binding.DCTaskFlowBinding.getViewPort(DCTaskFlowBinding.java:392)
         at oracle.adf.controller.internal.binding.TaskFlowRegionModel.doProcessBeginRegion(TaskFlowRegionModel.java:164)
         at oracle.adf.controller.internal.binding.TaskFlowRegionModel.processBeginRegion(TaskFlowRegionModel.java:112)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXRegion$RegionContextChange.doChangeImpl(UIXRegion.java:1199)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.context.DoableContextChange.doChange(DoableContextChange.java:91)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXRegion._beginInterruptibleRegion(UIXRegion.java:693)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXRegion.processRegion(UIXRegion.java:498)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.taglib.region.RegionTag.doStartTag(RegionTag.java:127)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspBodyTagNode.executeHandler(OracleJspBodyTagNode.java:50)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspCustomTagNode.execute(OracleJspCustomTagNode.java:261)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspClassicTagNode.evalBody(OracleJspClassicTagNode.java:87)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspBodyTagNode.executeHandler(OracleJspBodyTagNode.java:58)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspCustomTagNode.execute(OracleJspCustomTagNode.java:261)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspClassicTagNode.evalBody(OracleJspClassicTagNode.java:87)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspBodyTagNode.executeHandler(OracleJspBodyTagNode.java:58)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.tree.OracleJspNode.execute(OracleJspNode.java:89)
         at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.ShortCutServlet._jspService(ShortCutServlet.java:89)
         at oracle.jsp.runtime.OracleJspBase.service(OracleJspBase.java:29)
         at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageTable.service(JspPageTable.java:422)
         at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.internalService(JspServlet.java:810)
         at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:734)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
         at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:179)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:524)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:253)
         at com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:410)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.ExternalContextDecorator.dispatch(ExternalContextDecorator.java:44)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.ExternalContextDecorator.dispatch(ExternalContextDecorator.java:44)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.config.rich.RecordRequestAttributesDuringDispatch.dispatch(RecordRequestAttributesDuringDispatch.java:44)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl$OverrideDispatch.dispatch(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:267)
         at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.executePageToBuildView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:469)
         at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:140)
         at javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:189)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:193)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._renderResponse(LifecycleImpl.java:911)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:367)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:222)
         at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:266)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
         at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:205)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:106)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:271)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:177)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
         at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:179)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119)
         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
         at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:315)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:442)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71)
         at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:139)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3715)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
    Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:630)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:614)
         at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:305)
         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:246)
         at weblogic.security.service.internal.WLSJAASLoginServiceImpl$ServiceImpl.login(WLSJAASLoginServiceImpl.java:89)
         at com.bea.common.security.internal.service.JAASAuthenticationServiceImpl.authenticate(JAASAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:82)
         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor595.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
         at com.bea.common.security.internal.utils.Delegator$ProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(Delegator.java:57)
         at $Proxy54.authenticate(Unknown Source)
         at weblogic.security.service.WLSJAASAuthenticationServiceWrapper.authenticate(WLSJAASAuthenticationServiceWrapper.java:40)
         at weblogic.security.service.PrincipalAuthenticator.authenticate(PrincipalAuthenticator.java:348)
         at weblogic.security.service.PrincipalAuthenticator.authenticate(PrincipalAuthenticator.java:355)
         at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.authenticateLocally(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:716)
         at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.pushSubject(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:672)
         at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.newContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:469)
         at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:376)
         at weblogic.jndi.Environment.getContext(Environment.java:315)
         at weblogic.jndi.Environment.getContext(Environment.java:285)
         at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactory.java:117)
         at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.ForeignOpaqueReference.getReferent(ForeignOpaqueReference.java:70)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLNamingManager.getObjectInstance(WLNamingManager.java:96)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.resolveObject(ServerNamingNode.java:377)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.resolveObject(BasicNamingNode.java:856)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:209)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:411)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.ForeignOpaqueReference.getReferent(ForeignOpaqueReference.java:74)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLNamingManager.getObjectInstance(WLNamingManager.java:96)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.resolveObject(ServerNamingNode.java:377)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.resolveObject(BasicNamingNode.java:856)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:209)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
         at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:411)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
  • 2. Re: How do I deploy an embedded worklist to a non-soa server in the same domian
    beachw08 Newbie
    OK here is how I got the embedded worklist to work on the same domain.

--1. Create a separate soa domain.--
    2. configure a foreign jndi like this http://kristipati.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-setup-ui-server-with-soa-server.html
    --3. Target wsm-pm (under deployments on admin server) to the server you are going to deploy your app to. Ours was the admin server. (it is also targeted to the soa server as well)--

try to run the app and you will get the same error I got before. So restart the admin server. Run the app again and it should work.

Now to get it to work on the same domain change the foreign jndi to point to the soa server on the same domain as the admin server. Restart the admin server then, start the soaserver that is on the same domain and it should work now.

I don't know why we couldn't get the thing to work without having to connect it to a separate domain first but it seemed to do the tirck.

Edit 1.
    You don't have to get it to work on a separate domain, you just need to restart the all the servers when you deploy an application with an embedded worklist.

Sometimes it won't let you create a foreign jndi if the soa-server is running,so shut it down, but if this happens then once you create it with the soa server shut down when you bring up your soa server again the soa-infra won't start. We eventually got it to work, I have no idea how to fix this problem.

Edit 2.
    To fix the soa-infra won't start problem, do not target the soa server with the foreign jndi.

Edited by: beachw08 on Mar 1, 2013 8:12 AM

Edited by: beachw08 on Mar 1, 2013 1:40 PM

Edited by: beachw08 on Mar 28, 2013 11:46 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points