2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 6:57 AM by 982614 RSS

P2P ISSUES

1.After Creating a requisition, the status does not change to Approved status.
      It will remain in In process Status? Please let me know why this happnes

2.In requisition form the Destination Type and Source must automatically default in the form
      what is the setup for this?

3.Once we open the requisition form , the type must be Purchase Requsition, The user must not find
      Internal Requisition option. What are the setups?

4.Please let me know the Various po/req Document Approval issues and Solution.

5.Please let me know from where I can get AIM Documents/Templates for Purchasing Module
      [BP,RD,BR,TE,MD,CV..ETC]

6.Please let me know any 10 Production Support P2P issues and its solution
        • 1. Re: P2P ISSUES
          Kashif M
          1.After Creating a requisition, the status does not change to Approved status.
          It will remain in In process Status? Please let me know why this happnes
          check on next approver of PO in hierarchy and he/she will approve the PR
          2.In requisition form the Destination Type and Source must automatically default in the form
          what is the setup for this?
          Check PO impl guide on
          http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B53825_08/current/html/docset.html

3.Once we open the requisition form , the type must be Purchase Requsition, The user must not find
          Internal Requisition option. What are the setups?
          Check PO impl guide on
          http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B53825_08/current/html/docset.html
          4.Please let me know the Various po/req Document Approval issues and Solution.
          Check on My Oracle Support
          support.oracle.com
          5.Please let me know from where I can get AIM Documents/Templates for Purchasing Module
          [BP,RD,BR,TE,MD,CV..ETC]
          search on google
          6.Please let me know any 10 Production Support P2P issues and its solution
          Check on My Oracle Support
          support.oracle.com

thanks
          • 2. Re: P2P ISSUES
            Please let me know the ans for all my 6 questions.

I have gone through the Guide already. But could not find the ans..