I have migrated from JDev 22.214.171.124 – JHs 126.96.36.199.35 to JDev 188.8.131.52 – JHs 184.108.40.206.28 and solved the problems and now everything is fine but one thing. I am not able to synchronize the entity objects with database! When I right-click on an entity object the “Synchronize with Database” option is disabled. This happens only for the applications that JHs is enabled for them. For normal ADF applications it works after migration. What is the matter?
You are right, I couldn't reproduce it again for a new application too! I don't know why but it seems that it happens for some cases.
I have mentioned the version info in my first post (I have migrated from JDev 220.127.116.11 – JHs 18.104.22.168.35 to JDev 22.214.171.124 – JHs 126.96.36.199.28 ...). Anyway, thanks for checking.
Edited by: Ferez on Apr 7, 2013 2:05 AM
Thank you very much, it seems that it is the same problem. Yes, there is a workaround in the thread but I didn't take the risk of applying the solution as the side effects are not known (as the poster claims) and also I do not change the underlying database a lot. For now I didn't use the solution but I may use it in the future. Thank you for directing me to this thread.