This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
have you seen this thread in the ADF forum, Cannot 'Synchronize with database' my entity objects ?
It mentions the existence of a bug that may cause this (though no reference number), and one user posted a workaround they were using.
You are right, I couldn't reproduce it again for a new application too! I don't know why but it seems that it happens for some cases.
I have mentioned the version info in my first post (I have migrated from JDev 126.96.36.199 – JHs 188.8.131.52.35 to JDev 184.108.40.206 – JHs 220.127.116.11.28 ...). Anyway, thanks for checking.
Edited by: Ferez on Apr 7, 2013 2:05 AM
Thank you very much, it seems that it is the same problem. Yes, there is a workaround in the thread but I didn't take the risk of applying the solution as the side effects are not known (as the poster claims) and also I do not change the underlying database a lot. For now I didn't use the solution but I may use it in the future. Thank you for directing me to this thread.