4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2013 2:34 PM by fa0b58cf-4de9-4770-bcf9-20880b9c9c1f RSS

ODI 11.1.6  Load 999 rows

Hutty
      Hi,

Couple of questions. I loading data to Planning via ODI. However, in a file with rows more than 1000, the first 999 rows are loaded. I get the following error:
      "java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1,000"
           at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
           at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:458)
           at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:554)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatBadRowsFileCollect(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2583)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.concurrent.FastJDBCRecordSet.call(FastJDBCRecordSet.java:148)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.concurrent.FastJDBCRecordSet.call(FastJDBCRecordSet.java:1)
           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      "

The second question is how do I prevent the outline from re-sorting during a load. When I update member name, it is moved to the last spot in its respective hierarchy. I then have to re-sort each hierarchy back to it's A-Z sort.

Thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: ODI 11.1.6  Load 999 rows
          Hutty
          I was able to correct the first part of my problem by increasing the physical length/logical length of the column for the load file.

Looking into maintaining same order in the hierarchy prior to load.

Regards,
          • 2. Re: ODI 11.1.6  Load 999 rows
            JeromeFr
            Hi,

For the second problem, the only is to add an ORDER BY clause in your KM.
            You can add a text option that can contain your ORDER BY clause for instance.

Regards,
            JeromeFr
            • 3. Re: ODI 11.1.6  Load 999 rows
              fa0b58cf-4de9-4770-bcf9-20880b9c9c1f

Hi Jerome,

i am finding same issue while testing the code,please help with this issue as soon as possible

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1,000"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)

1.i am using the LKM(FILE) to sql  and IKM SQL Control Append

2.i am using the position based files.

Thanks

David

• 4. Re: ODI 11.1.6  Load 999 rows
                fa0b58cf-4de9-4770-bcf9-20880b9c9c1f

Hi hutty,

i am finding same issue while testing the code,please help with this issue as soon as possible

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1,000"

1.i am using the LKM(FILE) to sql  and IKM SQL Control Append

2.i am using the position based files,So that i can not extend the physical length of file models.

Please help me ASAP ,i need to release this code by end this month.  .

Thanks

David