This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 9:06 AM by siva(ji) RSS

Preserving JMS Messages in a dummy domain during deployment

siva(ji) Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello Everyone,
I am back to deployment of java application on Weblogic server in my new project. It's been a month of sundays since I used weblogic server. Lot of things got changed for good. I have following requirement. I have been thinking about this requirement for a day or two, could not get any idea or helpful information from the internet.
"
During the deployment, in the production domain, all the external bridges are stopped, so the messages coming to them are stored in a dummy domain which is just an exact replica of the actual domain containing the same structure of jms queues. After the deployment, when the actual domain is up and able to process the messages, the messages stored during outage have to be moved to the corresponding queues. This can be carried out by creating bridges again between these domains, but we are not sure of the bridge configuration is in place as amdocs told that they are doing using scripts. So they are asking me to develop some scripts which need to move messages from one domain queue to another domain queue with a option of no.of messages to be moved at a time. "

Any help or idea on this requirement from the experts of this forum is highly appreciated. Thanks a ton in advance.

regards
Siva

Edited by: Siva... on Jan 22, 2013 9:05 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points