3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 2:50 AM by 895481 RSS

regarding pick activity

Hello,

I want to use pick activity instead of pick activity. iam getting error sayng that start of the process either pice/revice.

even though i am using pick it is showing error.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Project: C:\JDeveloper\mywork\Interaction\InvokeProcess\InvokeProcess.jpr
      C:\JDeveloper\mywork\Interaction\InvokeProcess\InokeActivityProcess.bpel
      Error(62): Initial activity is invalid. An initial activity must be of a receive or pick activity.
      Error: there is no receive activity that starts the process
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
      Ram.
        • 1. Re: regarding pick activity
          Double click on you "pick" activity, select the check box which says "create Instance".

--
          Mark the anwer appropriately, as "helpful", "correct answer", if your problem is solved.
          • 2. Re: regarding pick activity
            Hello mate,

Thanks for you reply, now i can able to use pick instead of recive. could you let me know when can i use createInstance option. it is avilable in both pick and recive.

Thanks
            Ram.

-----------------------
            b/w i dont know where to mark answer , i checked for couple of time in the forum but i can't able to find :(
            • 3. Re: regarding pick activity
              Hi Ram,
              whenever you use pick activity to initiate the process (or you can say your first Pick Activity) you should choose createInstance option, and if you are using another Pick Activity inside you project, you don't need to choose createInstance option.

Thanks,
              jai