The first issue is that the system couldn't find the trading partner agreements. When I set logging on I found that it was not identifying the "to_party" correctly.Was it identifying to_party as one of the remote TP? Have you checked whether "internal" checkbox (under Channel Attributes) was enabled or not in the listening channel?
Just to force this I added the "to_party" to the file name making it %TO_PARTY%_%FROM_PARTY%_%DOCTYPE_REVISION%_%DOCTYPE_NAME% and re-named the files as appropriate. It is now able to identify the trading partner agreement.This is forced identification which should have not been required. Better try to figure out the reason why it was not able to identify to_party.
I can run the same file into the development environment and it works.It gives the clue. Can you cross-check -
cross-check the file and directory access). Make sure that servers were restarted after copying these files and it is a shared storage accessible by all the servers of the domain.If setup is REALLY same as development then I don't see any reason why it won't work.