2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 2:13 AM by fac586 RSS

Problem with downloading hyperlink columns in Reports!

Ryansun-Oracle
      version : 4.1.0

Hi there,

I have a Apex interactive report which has two columns hyperlinked. which when clicked on in the application opens another application. Which works fine.

However, When we try to download this report in any format like csv etc using the download option in interactive reports, it shows the whole hyperlink in the csv file instead of the column value. Any suggestions on how to fix this? these columns are of type "Standard Report Type" however, I have not used the report link attributes. I have directly used in the report sql , hyerplink in the select

any suggestions?

thanks,
      Ryan

Edited by: ryansun on Jan 22, 2013 9:46 PM
        • 1. Re: Problem with downloading hyperlink columns in Reports!
          Joni Vandenberghe
          I don't think you can, I had the same problems with sorting the column. What I did was add another column with just the value and no link.
          • 2. Re: Problem with downloading hyperlink columns in Reports!
            fac586
            ryansun wrote:
            version : 4.1.0

I have a Apex interactive report which has two columns hyperlinked. which when clicked on in the application opens another application. Which works fine.

However, When we try to download this report in any format like csv etc using the download option in interactive reports, it shows the whole hyperlink in the csv file instead of the column value. Any suggestions on how to fix this? these columns are of type "Standard Report Type" however, I have not used the report link attributes. I have directly used in the report sql , hyerplink in the select
            Why are the links not created using Column Link attributes?

Conditions can be applied to columns to include/exclude them from downloaded reports: +{message:id=10556630}+