This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 3:11 PM by user738616 RSS

Out-of-process Coherence server (OSB)

986577 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
Iam trying to set up a seperate coherence server , i.e not the default coherence cache supported with weblogic (Fusion middleware server).
I started the coherence server setup on seperate machine(jvm) and followed the steps to integrate the out-of process coherence server with OSB /weblogic server.
But the application deployed is still storing data to the deafult cahe provided by the OSB(weblogic) server.

Can any one help me with the steps to integrate OSB/Weblogic server with external Coherence/Cache server.

Thanks,
Bhargavi
  • 1. Re: Out-of-process Coherence server (OSB)
    user738616 Pro
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi,

You would need to override the operational configuration on OSB Server to join the cluster spawned by the Coherence dedicated servers. Also, set the flag -Dtangosol.coherence.distributed.storage=false in the ServerStart of your OSB Servers which will disable the data storage in the OSB Servers.

HTH

Cheers,
    _NJ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points