This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2013 10:14 PM by 786139 RSS

How to configure Call out in B2B ?

975726 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi B2B Experts and Gurus,

I am new to call out functionality in B2B.

I have following questions on Call out configuration.Can anyone provide answers to the below questions?

*1. is it mandatory that PGP Java code having a class to implement CallOut Interface ? if yes which methods i need to implement and necessary parameters required ?*

*2. In what way i can add jar to the server ? Please explain the format of call out jar path for windows and linux?*

*3. how can i check whether the pgp jar is loaded or not ?*

*4. Can any one explain the steps to configure PGP Encryption jar in B2B Console?*
  • 1. Re: How to configure Call out in B2B ?
    Nitesh Jain Pro
    Please refer to below document for B2B Callout :
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17904_01/integration.1111/e10229/callouts.htm#CHDEFBDG

PGP encryption is supported out of box using callout in Oracle B2B.

You can create the jar and put that jar in callout directory (which has to be defined in configuration tab in administration.) . Then you can give the jar name and class name in the callout

-Nitesh
    nitesh.x.jain@oracle.com
  • 2. Re: How to configure Call out in B2B ?
    975726 Newbie
    Thanks Nitish.

Appreciate if you can answer the below the questions?

Is there any way i can log call out messages using b2b? if so how can i do it?

In what way the Call out directory path can be mentioned for windows machine ?

for example : Let's say if my jar is present in deploy folder of the below path then below mentioned path is correct or not?

D:\b2b\deploy
  • 3. Re: How to configure Call out in B2B ?
    Nitesh Jain Pro
    972723 wrote:
    Thanks Nitish.

Appreciate if you can answer the below the questions?
    You can get the msg in the callout.
    CalloutMessage cmIn = (CalloutMessage)input.get(0);
    String s =cmIn.getBodyAsString();
    refer : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17904_01/integration.1111/e10229/callouts.htm#CHDEFBDG

>

for example : Let's say if my jar is present in deploy folder of the below path then below mentioned path is correct or not?

If any issue, you can try giving like : D:\\b2b\\deploy or D:/b2b/deploy
  • 4. Re: How to configure Call out in B2B ?
    975726 Newbie
    Thanks
  • 5. Re: How to configure Call out in B2B ?
    786139 Newbie
    Hi,

Are you able successfully implement PGP in B2B callouts? we were getting some issues while loading the key rings from a B2B callout?

Thanks
    Sree

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points