This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
you can initiate provisioing of resource2 via resource1 provisioning workflow1 person found this helpful
1. write a process task under resource1 process definition. which will initiate provisioning process for resource2 using OIM API.(ProvisioningService.provision() method)
2. attach this task on the success responce of resource1's create user task.
Even add resource1 in the dependency list of resource2.
Here are the steps to do for your requirement.1 person found this helpful
1) In design console, create a rule like user-type ="end user"
2) Create a role using the above rule and also create an access policy to provision these two resources using the above role.
2) In design console, go to resource object --> select resource2->dependency tab--> assign resource1.
3) Try to provision resource 1..it should provision resource 2 as well.