4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 12:19 PM by 986779 RSS

WEB ADI Error with Excel - Compile Error

I am trying to export data to Excel. The process works until the data is loaded to Excel whereupon I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error "Compile Error: User-defined type not defined.

Behind the error message is several screens from VB with the following line highlighted "Dim oParser As New SAXXMLReader30"
        • 1. Re: WEB ADI Error with Excel - Compile Error
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Please post the details of the application release, database version and OS.
          I am trying to export data to Excel. The process works until the data is loaded to Excel whereupon I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error "Compile Error: User-defined type not defined.
          Can you find any details about the error in the BNE.log file? -- How to Create a BNE Log For Web Adi Issues and Errors? [ID 817023.1]
          Behind the error message is several screens from VB with the following line highlighted "Dim oParser As New SAXXMLReader30"
          Please see if (Web ADI: Compile Error - Userdefined Type Not Defined LEDGER_IDDetails [ID 1319992.1]) is applicable.

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: WEB ADI Error with Excel - Compile Error
            Using Site Hub 12.1 I think.

Windows 8, Excel 2010 32 bit

How do I find the doc you recommended?
            Web ADI: Compile Error - Userdefined Type Not Defined LEDGER_IDDetails [ID 1319992.1]

Edited by: user11360556 on Jan 26, 2013 10:48 AM
            • 3. Re: WEB ADI Error with Excel - Compile Error
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              user11360556 wrote:
              Using Site Hub 12.1 I think.

Windows 8, Excel 2010 32 bit

How do I find the doc you recommended?
              Web ADI: Compile Error - Userdefined Type Not Defined LEDGER_IDDetails [ID 1319992.1]

Edited by: user11360556 on Jan 26, 2013 10:48 AM
              MOS website -- https://support.oracle.com/

You need to have a valid username/password and CSI number to access MOS website.

Thanks,
              Hussein
              • 4. Re: WEB ADI Error with Excel - Compile Error
                Thanks, I found the article but it has to do with Hyperion. we don't have Hyperion so that is not the solution.