This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 12:42 AM by sql_coder RSS

Errors in Certification eKit

sql_coder Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

what is the best way to report possible errors (content and translation) inside the eKit ?

Ikrischer
  • 1. Re: Errors in Certification eKit
    bigdelboy Pro
    Ikrischer wrote:
    Hello,

what is the best way to report possible errors (content and translation) inside the eKit ?

Ikrischer
    I don't have an easy answer.

The eKit was porbably sold through Oracle University .... your contract is probably with them .... and you could try live chat at education.oracle.com but quite frankly I'm not sure I fancy your chances.

It is also likely some paperwork will be sent by Oracle for the purchase.

It is now the weekend.

I'd suggest raising a SR at http://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/OU_SUPPORT_OCP.home?p_source=OCP anyway.

Add the SR# to this thread.

The SR will take 4/5 days to come through .... but the certification programme manager (Brandye) often (voluntarilty) checks and advises here (but certainly not at weekends ....(and she is recovering from eating Haggis or something ( ;-) [ was Burns night is scotland, and Haggis is illegal in America ] ) .... she will do better if she has an SR number to reference.
  • 2. Re: Errors in Certification eKit
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    I'm not sure I'd be able to help with the eKit. I'd start with OU if I were you. You can opt for Live Chat, or call them directly http://bit.ly/KnNNke.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • 3. Re: Errors in Certification eKit
    sql_coder Newbie
    Hello Brandye Barrington,

At OU website I found nothing about the eKit besides that you get them when you buy a course. So here at the certification forum no one can help with the eKits ?

Ikrischer

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points