4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 10:11 AM by 920456 RSS

Problem with task flow call

Hi All. I need help...
      I made Buonded Task Flow with name "task-flow-definition" :
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
      <adfc-config xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/controller" version="1.2">
      <task-flow-definition id="task-flow-definition">
      <view id="Sh">
      <view id="Ed">
      <task-flow-return id="Ret">
      <control-flow-rule id="__1">
      <control-flow-case id="__2">
      <control-flow-case id="__5">
      <control-flow-rule id="__3">
      <control-flow-case id="__4">

In adfc-config drop Welcome.jspx page and task-flow-definition on diagram. And add Control Flow from Welcome to task-flow-definition with name TfCall.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
      <adfc-config xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/controller" version="1.2">
      <view id="Welcome">
      <task-flow-call id="task-flow-definition">
      <control-flow-rule id="__2">
      <control-flow-case id="__3">
      <managed-bean id="__1">

in Welcome.jspx I add command button:

<af:commandButton text="commandButton 1" id="cb1" action="TfCall"

ADF Authentication and Authorization is enabled. Grants to task-flow-definition added.

Why when I click on button occurs nothing?
        • 1. Re: Problem with task flow call
          Timo Hahn
          First step is to make sure the app is running without security enabled. This way you know the problem is somewhere in the security settings. If it does not run without the security you have to fix this problem first.

• 2. Re: Problem with task flow call
            I maked new application. And try to make all without security. The problem remained.
            There can be I has to make something still?
            • 3. Re: Problem with task flow call
              Timo Hahn
              Does the URL you use to start the application contain '.jspx'? in this case you are only starting the page but not the workflow.
              Open the view controllers project properties and select the run/debug/profile node. Open it and select the default run configuration and edit it. Set the 'Default run Target to your adfc-config.xml, uncheck the 'Attempt to run active file before ...' and then select the 'ADF Task Flow' node. Here you select your welcome page.
              Now click the run or debug icon in hte button bar under the menu in jdev.

See if this helps. If not post the url you use to start the app.

• 4. Re: Problem with task flow call
                Thanks for the help. I understood in what a problem. At first time url was without .jspx, bat after autorisation redirection was to url with .jspx... :)