This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 9:19 AM by matthew_morris RSS

problem in result showing .

987602 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
hello , today i have give my 1z0-147 exam but my result is not display . i enter a right id and email add. but now when i login then i show that msg ..
(Third invalid attempt

We are sorry, but we are still unable to verify your information. Your account has been referred to Oracle Certification Support for manual processing. You should expect to be contacted within three (3) business days.

Thank you for participating in the Oracle Certification Program. Please access our Help Center for additional information and assistance.)
can any one help me to know my 1z0-147 result .
email :f [email address removed for security purposes]

Edited by: Brandye Barrington on Jan 29, 2013 1:53 PM
  • 1. Re: problem in result showing .
    matthew_morris Expert
    First -- you should remove the email address from your post. Posting your email in a public forum is simply an invitation to be sent spam emails.

Second, the normal initial course of action when encountering such a problem would be to open an SR on the issue. This would go to the very same team that the error message you have already received has gone to. The error message has already indicated what will happen:

"Your account has been referred to Oracle Certification Support for manual processing. You should expect to be contacted within three (3) business days."

I don't know what the problem was, but the certification support team will manually process the account creation and email you with a status. This is why on the Oracle certification site, they recommend creating your Certview account before taking the exam so that any problems can be resolved without impacting your ability to view your score quickly.

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=638

If you’ve never logged into CertView, you must authenticate your CertView account BEFORE taking your next exam. This will ensure timely access to exam results.
  • 2. Re: problem in result showing .
    bigdelboy Pro
    984599 wrote:
    hello , today i have give my 1z0-147 exam but my result is not display . i enter a right id and email add. but now when i login then i show that msg ..
    (Third invalid attempt

We are sorry, but we are still unable to verify your information. Your account has been referred to Oracle Certification Support for manual processing. You should expect to be contacted within three (3) business days.

Thank you for participating in the Oracle Certification Program. Please access our Help Center for additional information and assistance.)
    can any one help me to know my 1z0-147 result .
    email :someonewhowishestohavelotsofspam@live.com
    Read: You should expect to be contacted within three (3) business days.

Oracle are aware of your difficulties on registration ... automatic registration only occurs when automatic verification rules produce an excellent match. For various reason, often not the fault of the originator, a manual authentication check is performed. And be assured it will. But it may take up to three working days. And you will have to wait your turn. ( The clever candidate gets this sorted before they take their exam not afterwards! )

What is important however is you check your spam carefully in case messages go into the spam folder by mistake!

Edited by: bigdelboy on 28-Jan-2013 09:22 ... In the meantime watch the video ... https://blogs.oracle.com/certification/entry/0793 .... and of course Matthew woke up just before I did to say the same thing!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points