I am facing a weird issue on Forms Personalization front. This is in r12.1.3
My requirement is following:
1. On the standard AutoCreate form in Oracle Purchasing, click Find Button
2. List of PRs will show up
3. Select a PR and Click on the Automatic.
4. There is a field(very first field) called Global Agreement on the pop up window.
5. Requirement is to nullify the value in this field when the window opens up.
I know how to nullify the value when window opens up. But the problem I am running into is the cursor focus always ends up on the field "Supplier". Even if I disable all personalizations, the default behavior is it positions the cursor focus straigtht on "Supplier" field.
So the question is:
How can I achieve following using forms personalization
1) Postion the cursor on very first field "Global Agreement"
2) Nullify the value in Global Agreement.