873422 wrote:Two Po lines will not be created..It will just add the qty to the existing line..as the split also bears the same info..so it will just add to it
You can perform the following steps:
1. Create and approve a requisition with one line of quantity 100.
2. Query the requisition in Autocreate form.
3. Go to Tools > Modify and split the existing requisition line into two requisition lines,each with quantity 50.
4. Select OK to save the work and return to the Autocreate Documents window where the new requisition lines are displayed.
5. Select the first line and autocreate a PO choosing a supplier.
6. Select the second line and choose the following
Action = Add To
Document Type = standard PO
Grouping = Requisition
7. Click Automatic
8. Here Choose the previous PO for which Requisition Line 1 is assigned.
9. Now, you will get 2 PO lines for the 2 requisitions Lines in which PR will be defaulted to both the PO lines.
10. Modify the PO lines by price as required.