This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
SOA Developer should possess
Apart from the professional experience he should have the following skill set
Work experience in Oracle SOA suite (BPEL, OSB, AIA, Weblogic) and J2EE, XML, HTTP, JMS, SQL, XSLT and XQuery
Must have expertise with Oracle EBS Module, Inventory Order Management, and Shipping Execution, Inventory Order Management, and Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
Proficiency with Oracle eBusiness Suite R11 open interfaces, API’s, Oracle SQL, and Oracle PL/SQL is required.
Has a thorough understanding of the database schemas, the relationships between systems, and underlying data flows.
Process orientation for implementing integration and SOA projects.Conceptual understanding of integration patterns and SOA,Conceptual understanding of SOA Suite 11g product architecture and functionality,Basic knowledge of Weblogic and SOA middleware administration.
At the moment he should be well versed with SOA 11g stack.
More over, the skill set graph will go up along with the experience.
As a SOA Developer you have to
- Design and develop service-oriented integration solutions using modern and standards-based middleware platforms
- Develop systems to meet requirements and support production systems
- Author technical design documents
- Perform review of design and specifications, code, documentation, reports and other deliverables to ensure that solutions employ good development practices and promote the IT strategy.
- Ensure good compliance and quality practices aligned with Stryker policies, IT standards, and applicable regulations (data privacy, financial, FDA, etc.)