This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 8:18 AM by Ravi Nagubandi RSS

Defer train-stop navigation for Custom Processing

Ravi Nagubandi Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I'm using JDeveloper version - 11.1.1.6

I'm using Train Component in one of the task-flow with 3 train stops. I want to defer the Train stop navigation if the custom validation fails.

I referred the sample 97 in ADF Code Corner - "How-to defer train-stop navigation e.g. for custom form validation".

I implemented the code in similar lines. I'm able to see the warning dialog in my application when validation condition is not met. When i click the 'OK' button, I'm able to navigate to the next train stop.

But when I click the cancel in the dialog and update the view to fulfill the condition, I'm not able to navigate to next stop.

My Code snippet is as follows:
               <af:train value="#{controllerContext.currentViewPort.taskFlowContext.trainModel}" id="t1" var="trainNode" rendered="#{(pageFlowScope.TDMConnectivityChannelTreeBean.hideSearch)}">
                    <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                        <af:commandNavigationItem id="cni1" disabled="#{trainNode.disabled}" textAndAccessKey="#{trainNode.textAndAccessKey}"
                                                  visited="#{trainNode.visited}" actionListener="#{pageFlowScope.TDMConnectivityChannelTreeBean.processTrainStop}">
                            <f:attribute name="trainStopNode" value="#{trainNode}"/>
                        </af:commandNavigationItem>
                    </f:facet>
                </af:train>

<f:facet name="bottom">
                    <af:popup contentDelivery="lazyUncached" id="pt_p1" binding="#{backingBeanScope.trainSourceDialog}">
                          <af:dialog id="pt_d1" title="Confirmation Dialog" dialogListener="#{pageFlowScope.TDMConnectivityChannelTreeBean.processDialogAction}">
                                <f:facet name="buttonBar"/>
                                <af:outputText value="Source Channels are not selected, Do you want to navigate to Target Connectivities?" id="pt_ot1"/>
                           </af:dialog>
                     </af:popup>
                </f:facet>

Please let me know if I'm missing something here.

Thanks
Ravi

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points