4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 10:18 AM by Ravi Nagubandi-Oracle RSS

Defer train-stop navigation for Custom Processing

Ravi Nagubandi-Oracle
      Hi,

I'm using JDeveloper version - 11.1.1.6

I'm using Train Component in one of the task-flow with 3 train stops. I want to defer the Train stop navigation if the custom validation fails.

I referred the sample 97 in ADF Code Corner - "How-to defer train-stop navigation e.g. for custom form validation".

I implemented the code in similar lines. I'm able to see the warning dialog in my application when validation condition is not met. When i click the 'OK' button, I'm able to navigate to the next train stop.

But when I click the cancel in the dialog and update the view to fulfill the condition, I'm not able to navigate to next stop.

My Code snippet is as follows:
                     <af:train value="#{controllerContext.currentViewPort.taskFlowContext.trainModel}" id="t1" var="trainNode" rendered="#{(pageFlowScope.TDMConnectivityChannelTreeBean.hideSearch)}">
                          <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                              <af:commandNavigationItem id="cni1" disabled="#{trainNode.disabled}" textAndAccessKey="#{trainNode.textAndAccessKey}"
                                                        visited="#{trainNode.visited}" actionListener="#{pageFlowScope.TDMConnectivityChannelTreeBean.processTrainStop}">
                                  <f:attribute name="trainStopNode" value="#{trainNode}"/>
                              </af:commandNavigationItem>
                          </f:facet>
                      </af:train>

<f:facet name="bottom">
                          <af:popup contentDelivery="lazyUncached" id="pt_p1" binding="#{backingBeanScope.trainSourceDialog}">
                                <af:dialog id="pt_d1" title="Confirmation Dialog" dialogListener="#{pageFlowScope.TDMConnectivityChannelTreeBean.processDialogAction}">
                                      <f:facet name="buttonBar"/>
                                      <af:outputText value="Source Channels are not selected, Do you want to navigate to Target Connectivities?" id="pt_ot1"/>
                                 </af:dialog>
                           </af:popup>
                      </f:facet>

Please let me know if I'm missing something here.

Thanks
      Ravi