I would like, also, to ask about the Multilingual Capabilities in the Admin Tool Metadata.
These are the steps that I have followed but with no result, if you can identify where is the missing point, it would be really great!
1) I chose in the Presentation model Externalize Display Names -> Generate custom name
2) I run the Externalize Strings Utility and created the .csv file
3) I have customized the csv file with 3 columns:
a) the session variable which will be created within Answers as MSG_NUM
b) the one that holds the translation as MSG_TEXT
c) the one with the language abbreviation: en for English and fr for french for example as LANG_ID
4) I have created a table "TRANSLATIONS" in my database and uploaded the file
5) I have created a new connection pool for this table
6) I added an initialization block to determine the language the user logs in with the following select in the Edit Data Source
select 'valueof (nq_session.weblanguage)' from dual
and in the Edit Data Target
I created a new variable called it lang with default initializer with the value 'en'
7) I have added another initialization block with the following select in the Edit Data Source
select MSG_NUM, MSG_TEXT
WHERE LANG_ID = 'valueof (nq_session.weblanguage)'
and in the Edit Data Target I checked the Row-wise initialization
8) I have put the Edit Execution precedence to start with the first initial block
I restarted the presentation services and then I should see the english translation when I log in as english, the french translation when I log in as french.