4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 12:39 AM by newbi_egy RSS

problem after regestering form on ebs

newbi_egy Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
db , dev 10g rel2 , vison 12 ,
hi all ,
i am trying to build a form and regestering it on ebs ,
i am sure i made all steps correctly ,
i opened the template , removed unwanted objects "block_name,%detail%" i do not remember the second name of the block , modified triggers "pre-form,when-new-form" , modified app_custom package , created my block on a new canvas with a new windows , inherited every new object i created , did everything , and the form is compiled and registered well , but when i try to press f11 to enter-query , the fields color does not change to blue , it is white , second thing , f4 does not close the form or cancel the query ,
and i can not insert anything into the table .

i've tried it once with per_all_people_f table , and another once with table i created ?
how could i solve it ?
thanks in advance
  • 1. Re: problem after regestering form on ebs
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    semsem wrote:
    db , dev 10g rel2 , vison 12 ,
    hi all ,
    i am trying to build a form and regestering it on ebs ,
    i am sure i made all steps correctly ,
    i opened the template , removed unwanted objects "block_name,%detail%" i do not remember the second name of the block , modified triggers "pre-form,when-new-form" , modified app_custom package , created my block on a new canvas with a new windows , inherited every new object i created , did everything , and the form is compiled and registered well , but when i try to press f11 to enter-query , the fields color does not change to blue , it is white , second thing , f4 does not close the form or cancel the query ,
    and i can not insert anything into the table .

i've tried it once with per_all_people_f table , and another once with table i created ?
    how could i solve it ?
    thanks in advance
    Did you use the TEMPLATE.fmb file to create this custom form?

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: problem after regestering form on ebs
    Helios-GunesEROL Oracle ACE
    Hi;

Just remind: You can also rise thread at Forum Home » Application Development in PL/SQL » Forms part

Regard
    Helios
  • 3. Re: problem after regestering form on ebs
    newbi_egy Explorer
    Did you use the TEMPLATE.fmb file to create this custom form?
    yes.
    Just remind: You can also rise thread at Forum Home » Application Development in PL/SQL » Forms part
    i did before , and they said that it is not the appropriate forum , and i saw that sentence here too .
  • 4. Re: problem after regestering form on ebs
    newbi_egy Explorer
    any help
    ?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points