This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 11:41 AM by fac586 RSS

changing column background color in a template

Pam Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am using template 12 alternating row colors. Is there a way to change the background color for selected columns in the header in the template.
  • 1. Re: changing column background color in a template
    fac586 Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    Pam wrote:
    I am using template 12 alternating row colors.
    Do you mean the Standard, Alternating Row Colors report template in theme 12?
    Is there a way to change the background color for selected columns in the header in the template.
    What do you mean by "selected columns"? Selected how? Why do you want to do this?

-----

When you have a problem you'll get a faster, more effective response by including as much relevant information as possible upfront. This should include:

<li>Full APEX version
    <li>Full DB/version/edition/host OS
    <li>Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
    <li>Browser(s) and version(s) used
    <li>Theme
    <li>Template(s)
    <li>Region/item type(s) (making particular distinction as to whether a "report" is a standard report, an interactive report, or in fact an "updateable report" (i.e. a tabular form)

With APEX we're also fortunate to have a great resource in apex.oracle.com where we can reproduce and share problems. Reproducing things there is the best way to troubleshoot most issues, especially those relating to layout and visual formatting. If you expect a detailed answer then it's appropriate for you to take on a significant part of the effort by getting as far as possible with an example of the problem on apex.oracle.com before asking for assistance with specific issues, which we can then see at first hand.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points