This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
There could be multiple reasons:
Have you scheduled (F9) with a data date earlier than the first activity?
Are there any constraints on the activities?
Are there any statused activities that could be pushing the activity out due to retained logic?
Finally check the activity durations as they can change when you take status off.
I have tried adjust the schedule (F9) date, and it did not change anything.
There were never constraints applied to the activities. And I have not applied any since I have had the schedule.
On the statused activites that I have unchecked the start and finish boxes; they will simply move their "start" date to the scheduled (F9) date. But when they are "scheduled" their relationship logic will not be carried over, even when I remove their statused dates. Also their durations will appear as they should, but they will not be applied to the schedule.
Ex.) Activity 1: Duration-10 Days; But the dates will appear as Jan 14-2013 - Jan 14-2013.
Thank you again for your assistance.