2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 7:34 AM by 939520 RSS

Tubesock error

I have installed and uninstalled java over and over. I cannot seem to figure out why I get this message. Why it was working and now is not. When I try to see my work schedule is says tubesock...noclassexceptionfound???? Please help I am missing work due to this and its very frustrating
        • 1. Re: Tubesock error
          Kayaman
          985391 wrote:
          I have installed and uninstalled java over and over.
          I cannot seem to figure out why I get this message.
          From where?
          Why it was working and now is not.
          What was working?
          When I try to see my work schedule
          How is that related to Java?
          is says tubesock...noclassexceptionfound????
          Please help I am missing work due to this and its very frustrating
          You do realize this is a Java Developer forum, we don't know anything about your tubesocks or work schedules.
          • 2. Re: Tubesock error
            Is the application you are using running a Java applet in a browser? If so, tubesock may be refering to the problem everyone is talking about where Java running in a browser has security issues and therefore was disabled to avoid those security issues (I'm just guessing). If so, I suggest you contact the creator of the application for a work around. Alternately, wait for the patch to be released by Oracle. See Google News about Java problems running in a browser and when they expect a fix.

You can also search for recent articles on Google for this issue. Search for something like:
            java tubesock error