1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2013 10:59 AM by imsammyd Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: xelsysadm, failed to be authenticated.
        idamGod
        Metalink ID:1163093.1

Purpose
        To provide additional instructions when installing Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g with LDAP Sync enabled.
        Scope
        OIM Installer will need to watch for this exception and perform the required steps if this exception is raised.
        Running LDAPConfigPostSetup script Leads to Exception: unable to find LoginModule class
        The LDAP Sync Post Install script, LDAPConfigPostSetup.sh/bat, can fail with an exception if the wlfullclient.jar is not created first. If you see the following exception then verify if you have performed the steps to create the wlfullclient.jar file.

javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: weblogic.security.auth.login.UsernamePasswordLoginModule
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:808)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)
        at Thor.API.Security.LoginHandler.weblogicLoginHandler.login(weblogicLoginHandler.java:61)
        at oracle.iam.platform.OIMClient.login(OIMClient.java:134)
        at oracle.iam.platform.OIMClient.login(OIMClient.java:129)
        at oracle.iam.platformservice.utils.LDAPConfigPostSetup.<init>(LDAPConfigPostSetup.java:130)
        at oracle.iam.platformservice.utils.LDAPConfigPostSetup.main(LDAPConfigPostSetup.java:91)
        Unable to get either LDAP, OIM connection and reason is:unable to find LoginModule class: weblogic.security.auth.login.UsernamePasswordLoginModule

This was discovered during the investigation of unpublished Bug 9873900. Refer to the documentation for full details on generating the jar file for your OIM installation, but the basics will be:

1. Setting necessary environment variables.
        2. cd to the MW_HOME/wlserver_10.3/server/lib folder.
        3. Running java -jar ../../../modules/com.bea.core.jarbuilder_1.5.0.0.jar
        • 16. Re: xelsysadm, failed to be authenticated.
          idamGod
          Also refer this forum url.

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=6493683

Mainly the below section.

hi guys,

the installation worked here in this way:

*1) update props file*
          *2) run LDAP Presetup*
          *3) Config OIM with config.sh (or.bat) with LDAP Sync*
          *4) run LDAP Postsetup*

looks like a bug in the documentation steps

cheers
          • 17. Re: xelsysadm, failed to be authenticated.
            Dear 983629,
            as per my initial post I can't login to http://servername:14000/oim with xelsysadm
            ok I'll write you.
            thanks
            • 18. Re: xelsysadm, failed to be authenticated.
              idamGod good to know and thanks for the tips
              I did the step in your previous post but It's doesn't work yet.
              did you mean this procedure?
              http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14571_01/install.1111/e12002/oidonly014.htm
              I've configured the ldapconfig.props and run, set the env and run this LDAPConfigPreSetup.sh, but I've so many errors:
              [oracle@server02 ldap_config_util]$ ./LDAPConfigPreSetup.sh
              [Enter OID admin password:]
              [Enter OIM admin password:]
              Feb 3, 2013 7:01:28 PM oracle.ldap.util.LDIFLoader loadOneLdifFile
              INFO: -> LOADING:  ./oimadminuser.ldif
              Error while creating OIM Admin user
              oracle.ldap.util.UtilException: NamingException encountered during loading of file:  ./oimadminuser.ldifdn: cn=OIM,cn=Products,cn=OracleContext
              changetype: add
              objectclass: orclContainer
              objectclass: top
              cn: OIM
               [LDAP: error code 50 - Insufficient Access Rights]
                      at oracle.ldap.util.LDIFLoader.loadOneLdifFile(LDIFLoader.java:258)
                      at oracle.ldap.util.LDIFLoader.load(LDIFLoader.java:96)
                      at oracle.iam.platformservice.utils.LDAPConfigPreSetup.createOIMAdmin(LDAPConfigPreSetup.java:192)
                      at oracle.iam.platformservice.utils.LDAPConfigPreSetup.main(LDAPConfigPreSetup.java:111)
              Feb 3, 2013 7:01:29 PM oracle.ldap.util.LDIFLoader loadOneLdifFile
              INFO: -> LOADING:  ./oimcontainers.ldif
              INFO: Error:  ./oimcontainers.ldif
              INFO: dn: cn=Users,dc=adm,dc=local
              cn: Users
              INFO: Ignoring Error:  javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 - Object already exists]; remaining name 'cn=Users,dc=adm,dc=local'
              INFO:

INFO: Error:  ./oimcontainers.ldif
              INFO: dn: cn=Groups,dc=adm,dc=local
              cn: Groups

INFO: Ignoring Error:  javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 - Object already exists]; remaining name 'cn=Groups,dc=adm,dc=local'
              [...]
              any idea? Thanks.
              Cheers,
              Lain

P.S: a bug in documentation since 2011? I didn't find this procedure in version above the 11.1.1, but maybe is a my fault.

Edited by: Lain on 3-feb-2013 19.40
              • 19. Re: xelsysadm, failed to be authenticated.
                imsammyd

I was stuck with this for a long time.  I reset the password in the DB and tried to run the LDAPConfigPostSetup.sh, but it turns out that there are two xelsysadm accounts.  The one used to log into the oim console is stored in the database.  Log into ODSM as weblogic_idm, find the userPassword attribute and set it there.  I was able to log in right after I did that.

1 2 Previous Next