4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 5:05 AM by Rajeev_R RSS

How to call pipeline chain

Hi

I have created a new pipeline chain called MyPipelineChain which is under new pipelineManger named as MyPipelineManager.
      How to call the new pipeline chain in java code.i need to call this chain one of my pre method in formHandlers.

Thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: How to call pipeline chain
          Rajeev_R
          You have to inject your new PipelineManager into the formhandler, hope you have used/extended the OOTB PipelineManager class for your component. PipelineManager has a method called runProcess(String pChainId, Object pParam), you need to invoke this method from the formhandler by passing your new chain name.

Check the following link for more details

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23095_01/Platform.93/ATGCommProgGuide/html/s1204runningaprocessorchain01.html

Cheers
          R

Edited by: Rajeev_R on Jan 31, 2013 10:43 PM
          • 2. Re: How to call pipeline chain
            Hi Ranjiv,

when i start the server i got the following error

13:24:20,562 ERROR [nucleusNamespace.] Unable to start service "/atg/commerce/My
            PipelineManager": atg.nucleus.ServiceException: atg.service.pipeline.PipelineIni
            tializationException: Cannot find configuration file at: [/atg/commerce/mypipeli
            ne.xml]

MyPipelineManager.properties

definitionFile=/atg/commerce/mypipeline.xml

in that if i give defintionfile property to /atg/commerce/commerceepipeline.xml it executes fine.
            • 3. Re: How to call pipeline chain
              RMishra
              Cannot find configuration file at: [atg/commerce/mypipeli ne.xml]
              Its look like mypipeline.xml file is not in right place. To make sure can you please check if /atg/commerce/mypipeline.xml file is in right place without missed characters.

-RMishra
              • 4. Re: How to call pipeline chain
                Rajeev_R
                the file should be present inside your config folder under path /atg/commerce. Please confirm this.

Cheers
                R