Hello I have a new Vision Instance for 12.1.3 and when I switch responsibility to Oracle Pricing Manager Vision Operations I am unable to edit and of the price lists or modifiers that are in the system by default. any suggestions on what I need to update as I have not run into this before in previous Vision instances
I have tried setting these to the following and I still have the same issue...
QP: Security Default Maintain Privilege= Global
QP: Security Default ViewOnly Privilege = Global
QP: Security Control = ON (Using Concurrent Program)
QP: Security Default Maintain Privilege= None
QP: Security Default ViewOnly Privilege = None
QP: Security Control = Off ( Using Concurrent Program)
this was the solution to this issue
1. Be sure to set the following profile option values at user level
a. QP: Pricing Transaction Entity = ORDFUL and save.
b. QP: Source System Code to 'Oracle Pricing' (if not already) and save.
2. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
3. Navigation: Pricing > Price Lists > Price List Setup
4. Open the price list: XYZ CHARGES
5. The form will now open without error, and changes will be accepted