This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 3:57 PM by user12869467 RSS

.setNodeStamp not working. How to set "nodeStamp" facet on a RichTreeTable?

user12869467 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I’m dynamically creating a tree table from my bean. A tree table requires facet “nodeStamp’ to be present. So, for example, a column would look like this in .jsff

<f:facet name="nodeStamp">
<af:column headerText="#{apmbtmuiBundle['TTR.NAME']}" id="c1"
<af:commandLink id="cl1" text="#{row.instrumentValues.name.value}" action="goto_apm_btm_transaction_page">
<af:setActionListener from="#{row.instrumentValues.name.value}" to="#{sdk_ipmbean.params.txnName}" />
<af:setActionListener from="#{row.instrumentValues.id.value}" to="#{sdk_ipmbean.params.txnID}" />
</af:commandLink>
</af:column>
</f:facet>

In my .java I’m adding a number of columns to my tree table. One of the columns is RichCommandLink. It is that column which I’m trying to set a the nodeStamp (just like the above adf code). So my pseudo .java code looks like this:
{
RichTreeTable myTable;
RichColumn myLinkColumn = new RichColumn()
RichCommandLink commandLink = new RichCommandLink();
myLinkColumn.getChildren().add ( commandLink );

myTable.setNodeStamp ( myLinkColumn );
}

The column does render, but there is the following warning in EMGC_OMS1.out:
<oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils> <ADF_FACES-30063> <The nodeStamp facet on treeTable: t2 is missing or not of type UIXColumn.>

Trying to click on this link column causes an error in EM:
“Error: Internal Error has occurred. Check the log file for details.”

Is my expectation correct that RichTreeTable.setNodeStamp(RichColumn) is suppose to be equivalent to doing <f:facet name=”nodeStamp”>?

If not, what is the proper way of setting a nodeStamp from .java for a RichTreeTable?

Thanks,
Ania.

Edited by: user12869467 on Feb 1, 2013 3:57 PM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points