1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 25, 2013 7:22 AM by emin RSS

Troubles with Oracle MapViewer nostage deployment mode in cluster.

emin
      Hi everybody!
      I have deployed WebLogic Cluster with 2 Managed Servers and 1 Admin Server on different physical machines (OS MS Windows 2008 R2). I try to deploy Oracle MapViewer JEE application on this cluster. Oracle MapViewer has requirement to be deployed in nostage deployment mode that is every managed server should have access to shared folder/disk with application files. I have created shared folder with MapViewer files and I have connected 2 network drives to this folder on machines with running managed servers. When I tried to deploy MapViewer in WebLogic Admin Console, I selected shared network drives as source directory with application files (I will make the deployment accessible from the following location). Deployment wizard has finished successfully. But when I tried to activate changes I got the following error:

Error An error occurred during activation of changes, please see the log for details.
      Error [Deployer:149003]Unable to access application source information in 'Z:\mapviewer.ear' for application 'mapviewer'. The specific error is: [Deployer:149158]No application files exist at 'Z:\mapviewer.ear'..

Or if I try to use network path I get the following error:

Error An error occurred during activation of changes, please see the log for details.
      Error [Deployer:149003]Unable to access application source information in '\\192.100.100.28\mv_shared\mapviewer.ear' for application 'mapviewer'. The specific error is: [Deployer:149158]No application files exist at '\\192.100.100.28\mv_shared\mapviewer.ear'..

Any ideas? How should I define shared resources with MapViewer files in nostage deployment mode?

Thanks!