8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 6:09 PM by Oz-matchbox RSS

LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports

Oz-matchbox
      Hi All,

would anyone know if there's a list of Standard Oracle Financials RXi Reports for Rel12+?

I've tried to search the forum as well as documentation links but somehow came out with very little.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
      Nathaniel
        • 1. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
          Octopus Rex
          Hi.

Login into Report Exchange Designer responsibility, go to Setup where you can find all reports.

Octavio
          • 2. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
            Oz-matchbox
            Thanks Octavio,

Forgot to mention that I found that list, what I want to do is list the available Standard RXi reports and copy them into a spreadsheet.

I need a list of standard reports to show to the business, I found a list from an older version via appendix in 115finrxi Rel 11i - which identifies which report to which module, e.g. GL, AR, AP, etc.

I managed to copy these but somehow doesn't tie up with the LOV in Set up within Report eXchange Responsibility. This LOV has more & gonna take a while to cross check & identify which modules these belong to and wanted to know if there's a way to export these into an excel spreadsheet from an LOV.

I don't have SQL access to run a script & extract these list of reports, so I was curious if there's a documentation anyone has come across that has the list of RXi reports as per previous Oracle Financials RXi Reports Administration Tool User Guide Release 11i May, 2000 Part No. A81232-02.

any assistance, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps. :)
            Nathaniel
            • 3. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              Did you try this query?
              SQL> select concurrent_program_name, user_concurrent_program_name, description
              from FND_CONCURRENT_PROGRAMS_VL
              where user_concurrent_program_name like '%RXi%';
              Please also see:

Oracle Financials RXi Reports Administration Tool User Guide
              http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18727_01/doc.121/e13480/toc.htm

Rxi Reports
              http://www.oracle.com/pls/ebs121/search?word=RXi+reports+&format=ranked&remark=quick_search

Re: Registering new RXi report in oracle 11i

Thanks,
              Hussein
              • 4. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
                Octopus Rex
                Hi Nathaniel,

I have a list with those programs with their name, description and corresponding application. If you can supply an e-mail address i can sent it to you.

Octavio
                • 5. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
                  Oz-matchbox
                  Thanks Hussein.

My dilemma is I don't have access to SQL Developer or SQL plus to run the scripts. :(

I have somehow asked one of the guys from our SI to run it for me, so just waiting for that reply.

Thanks for the other links too, i have browsed through the latest version of the user guide for RXi but somehow it doesn't have an Appendix like the earlier version of 11i wherein it has a list of the Standard RXi reports.

Appreciate the links you have provided too as well. :)

cheers,
                  Nathaniel
                  • 6. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
                    Oz-matchbox
                    Hi Octavio,

Yes please, that would be great. here's my email address: nathanielcambe@nbnco.com.au

Is there a difference between RXi & RX reports? Reason for this question is, from what I seen on the LOV from Report Name - Attribute Set from Report eXchange Designer responsibilty, there's an RX only & RXi reports.

Thanks again in advance for your assistance on this. :)

cheers,
                    Nathaniel
                    • 7. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
                      Octopus Rex
                      Hi Nathaniel

Just sent the e-mail right now in an Excel spreadsheet. In fact i don't know exactly which is the difference (if there is one) between RX and RXi reports. For what i know, RXi are more recent then RX (when Oracle launched the 9i database). But i'm not 100% sure of it.

Hope this helps.

Octavio
                      • 8. Re: LIst of Standard Oracle Financials RXi reports
                        Oz-matchbox
                        Thanks heaps Octavio. :)

I appreciate you also providing the corresponding modules for each report too.

Edited by: Oz-matchbox on 7/02/2013 16:09