This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 12:00 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Reproduce flatfile with OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)

986005 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello All,

I am configuring EC gateway on 12.1 for PO. Am ok with the OUTBOUND but I am suprised:-

1) Whe you run "OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)" for any po, when you run it again in case where you need to reproduce flatfile, it gives you message 'No Header level rows processed for transaction POO. I believe this is because "OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)" has updated the PO to EDI_PROCESSED_FLAG ='Y' and some other things hence the message mentioned above when you try to produces the flatfile more than once the OUT program. I need to be able to produce the flatfile as many times as required what needs to be done?

2) I cannot find any process for inbound acknowlegdement from vendors. i.e after the PO has been sent out and he vendor acknowlegdes how do we relect that in Oracle through E-commerce gateway?

Your feedback will be highly appriciated. Thanks in advance
  • 1. Re: Reproduce flatfile with OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    983002 wrote:
    Hello All,

I am configuring EC gateway on 12.1 for PO. Am ok with the OUTBOUND but I am suprised:-

1) Whe you run "OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)" for any po, when you run it again in case where you need to reproduce flatfile, it gives you message 'No Header level rows processed for transaction POO. I believe this is because "OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)" has updated the PO to EDI_PROCESSED_FLAG ='Y' and some other things hence the message mentioned above when you try to produces the flatfile more than once the OUT program. I need to be able to produce the flatfile as many times as required what needs to be done?

2) I cannot find any process for inbound acknowlegdement from vendors. i.e after the PO has been sent out and he vendor acknowlegdes how do we relect that in Oracle through E-commerce gateway?

Your feedback will be highly appriciated. Thanks in advance
    Please see these docs.

Unable To Transmit Consumption Advice Orders With EDI 850 Outbound Transaction [ID 866260.1]
    POOB-10-1760: No HEADER level rows processed for transaction POO [ID 603224.1]
    OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS) Gets Progress Level POOB-10-1760: No HEADER Level Rows Processed [ID 1509221.1]
    Compilations of EDI POAO and PCAO Outbound Issues [ID 1268637.1]
    850 POO And 860 POCO Fail At POOB-20-1754 Even With Qualified Purchase Orders [ID 300896.1]

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: Reproduce flatfile with OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)
    986005 Newbie
    Hello Hussien,

Thanks very much for you response. Unfortunatly none of the suggested docs provide answer to my pridicament. Any other suggestions will be highly appriciated.

Thanks
  • 3. Re: Reproduce flatfile with OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    983002 wrote:
    Hello Hussien,

Thanks very much for you response. Unfortunatly none of the suggested docs provide answer to my pridicament. Any other suggestions will be highly appriciated.

Thanks
    The docs address your first question (error).

For the second part, please see the documentation -- http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18727_01/nav/technology.htm

If this does not help, then I would suggest you log a SR.

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points