3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 5:37 AM by Helios-GunesEROL RSS

custom jar files not detected in r12

skmVivek
      Hi,

Custom jar file entries are put in the orion-application.xml and ojspCompile.properties but when i import the custom jar file class it throws following error while compilation.

package does not exists.

Thanks
      Vivek
        • 1. Re: custom jar files not detected in r12
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          skmVivek  wrote:
          Hi,

Custom jar file entries are put in the orion-application.xml and ojspCompile.properties but when i import the custom jar file class it throws following error while compilation.

package does not exists.

Thanks
          Vivek
          Please post the details of the application release, database version and OS along with the complete/exact error message.

Please see (What Setup is Required to Create Custom JSP Pages to Run on the Ebusiness Suite 11i and R12+? [ID 884200.1]).

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: custom jar files not detected in r12
            Sunthar Tharmalingam
            with the limited information you provided, can you try
            How to add custom JAR files to Apache OC4J Classpath in R12 instance? [ID 433241.1]?

Thanks....
            • 3. Re: custom jar files not detected in r12
              Helios-GunesEROL
              Hi;

Please also review:
              R12: "File Not Found" Error When When Opening Forms for a Custom Jar File Recently added to userjarfile [ID 1074707.1]
              Using external custom jar files in Java CAPS 6.3 [ID 1319492.1]
              Classpath Setting of Third Party Jar Files in R12 Java Concurrent Program (JCP) [ID 1292694.1]
              11.5.10/12: How To Deploy Custom JSP and JAR files for Oracle iStore? [ID 468181.1]

Regard
              Helios