1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 9:23 AM by 973967 RSS

adf 11g  oim api deployment issue

HI ,

I have adf application and it having model and view controller projcts.

We have deveoped OIM shared services in separate project called sharedServices project and deploying as a jar into the ViewContoller project .

And trying to read the OIM api class in viewContoller project ,java class running file ,but when i run the simple JSPX pages always getting the below error

' <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1360160277316' for task '4'. Error is: *'weblogic.application.ModuleException:* Failed to load webapp: 'oimapiTest-ViewController-context-root''
      weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'oimapiTest-ViewController-context-root'
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
           at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
           Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      Caused By: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
           at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseClassArray(AnnotationParser.java:653)
           at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseArray(AnnotationParser.java:460)
           at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:286)
           at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation(AnnotationParser.java:222)
           at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:69)
           Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      >

Note : If i remove the "oimclient.jar" from the viewController library and classpth ,it jspx page will work , but we need "oimclient.jar" in view controller because we need to prase the API classes in beans.

Any pointers are appricated .
      thanks
        • 1. Re: adf 11g  oim api deployment issue
          hi

i have tried to exclude the oim-client.jar from the war deployment profile of viewController project ,still its failing deployment and getting same aboove eror.

Not able to run only jspx pages in viewController project because of oim-client.jar ,please suggest an alternatives