0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 9:59 AM by 790896 RSS

Unable to make oracle.example.hr REST service to work with Listener 2.0

Hello,
      I am using APEX 4.2.1 with db 11GR2. I did the setup properly, configured the listener 2.0 properly and deployed it to tcserver and using ajp forwards as well. All our regular apex applications works fine this way. I created the apex_listener and apex_rest_public_user accounts per the instructions and did the listener configurations on them as well.

When I try to press the TEST button on the sample REST service I get the following error:
      WebException [statusCode=404]
           at oracle.dbtools.rt.web.WebException.webException(WebException.java:330)
           at oracle.dbtools.rt.web.WebException.notFound(WebException.java:284)
           at oracle.dbtools.rt.web.RequestDispatchers.dispatch(RequestDispatchers.java:71)
           at oracle.dbtools.rt.web.HttpEndpointBase.restfulServices(HttpEndpointBase.java:336)
           at oracle.dbtools.rt.web.HttpEndpointBase.service(HttpEndpointBase.java:125)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
           at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
           at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
           at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProcessor.process(AjpAprProcessor.java:427)
           at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process(AjpAprProtocol.java:384)
           at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2087)
           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      Also I have a url-mapping like this: <pool base-path="/oem" name="oemt" workspace-id="ADS" updated="2013-02-05T19:37:

Please let me know what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks
      Venkat