3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 12:05 AM by user248025 RSS

Changed Logo not appearing in the Home page

Saro
      Hi friends,

I tried to change the logo manually, instead of using via analytic_res folder in WL as described in the tutorial

Firstly, moved the custom logo to the following two paths
      C:\BIHome\Oracle_BI1\bifoundation\web\app\res\sk_blafp\login

C:\BIHome\user_projects\domains\bifoundation_domain\servers\AdminServer\tmp\_WL_user\analytics_11.1.1\silp1v\war\res\sk_blafp\login

C:\BIHome\Oracle_BI1\bifoundation\web\app\res\sk_blafp\b_mozilla_4
      After that i restarted the BI services and now instead of oracle logo, i got my custom logo in the login page, but the logo is not appearing inside the home page after logged in . I can see only the Oracle image inside and not my custom logo image.

What could be the problem.

Regards,
      Saro
        • 1. Re: Changed Logo not appearing in the Home page
          Naik.....
          the image move into the path also
          C:\BIHome\user_projects\domains.......\b_mozilla_4
          and
          make sure ur image is .png format...

Edited by: 979481 on Feb 6, 2013 9:49 PM
          • 2. Re: Changed Logo not appearing in the Home page
            Srini VEERAVALLI
            Check this
            Re: Analytics --Custome Login Page

make sure your logo size as mentioned here
            Change the logo: Replace the analyticsRes/sk_Eden/b_mozilla_4/oracle_logo.png and
            analyticsRes/sk_Eden/login/oracle_logo.png with the new png file. Try to keep the size of
            the new png file close to the original file (119X25 px).
            • 3. Re: Changed Logo not appearing in the Home page
              user248025
              Hi,

Not adminserver root folder , try to keep it bi_server root folder
              It should be like below,
              D:\Oracle\user_projects\domains\bifoundation_domain\servers\bi_server1\tmp\_WL_user\analytics_11.1.1\7dezjl\war\res\sk_blafp\b_mozilla_4
              D:\Oracle\Oracle_BI1\bifoundation\web\app\res\sk_blafp\b_mozilla_4

I would recommend don't change original oracle skin/style folder drive better take copy of skin/style and make it custom (you comapy logo, bgcolor, style..etc) then deploy it via weblogic console then update u cstom skind path info into instanconfig.xml then it will safer and long life (when ever u do upgrade/downgrade u r obiee11g version u wont loose u r custom skin/style)

http://obiee101.blogspot.com/2011/07/obiee11g-multi-skin-and-style.html?m=0
              http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/bi/customizing-oracle-biee-11g-176387.pdf

Thanks
              Deva