1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 11:21 PM by Gp-Oracle RSS

Stoping jobs

I'm trying to stop a blocked job, but it seems to be impossible!

1:Job Id - 150976
      ----------- - -----------------------
      -> - Properties
      ------------ - -----------------------
      Status - RUNNING
      Identity Domain - trialag2t
      Service Instance - java
      Application - demo_web
      Start Time - Wed Feb 06 10:55:30 CET 2013
      End Time -
      Last Updated Time - Wed Feb 06 10:55:31 CET 2013
      Last Updated Description - 22 hours, 1 minute ago
      Operation - Deploy Application
      ------------- - -----------------------

stop or delete app:

[active-job] WARNING - There is an active job against this resource. Please retry your operation.

Any idea about it?

Thanks a lot!
        • 1. Re: Stoping jobs
          Hi Albert,

This is Prakash, from cloud support team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll work with you further to resolve this issue.

To confirm your JAVA Cloud service details as below

Identity Domain name - trialag2t
          Java Service Instance name - java

Issue here is when you are trying to deploy an application (demo_web) to the cloud instance the job runs for ever and you are not able to delete/stop the job.

I could see you have also deployed an application which is demo_web_cloud and which is in active state. Details are below

Application Name: demo_web_cloud
          Up Since     Feb 8, 2013 7:31:54 AM
          Availability (%)     100
          Application Type     war
          Deployed On     m0

In the same time you also tried to deploy an application which is demo_web and it takes it forever to deploy and finally it failed to deploy. Details are below

Down Since     Feb 8, 2013 7:31:54 AM
          Availability (%)     0
          Application Type     war
          Deployed On     c1

I could suspect this application failed to deploy may be because of the same context root of the application as demo_web_cloud. This has to be verified further. You can also delete the application either from the Java service console or you can delete using the CLI (command line interface) using the SDK.

As we are in tech support team even we don't have direct access to the log files due to confidentiality, we have to internally collaborate with the operations team. So fist we will try to isolate the problem whether issue with the application or with the cloud service.

So as recommended please verify the above and issue still exists please let me know with the further details so that we can work further to resolve this issue.

Looking forward to help you.