I am getting an error when using "Export: Release 184.108.40.206.0 - Production" on "AIX 220.127.116.11" and connecting to a remote database with version "Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 18.104.22.168.0 - 64bit Production". I have tried many different options but the latest command that I ran is:
This is the bug. Read this
OERR: EXP 3 "no storage definition found for segment(%lu, %lu)" [ID 21599.1]
It also happens When trying to export an object, all associated objects are exported as well. If one of the indexes is owned by a user and the exporting user does not have permissions on that index object the export fails.