We have recently migrated to 188.8.131.52 and for planning we are noticing that the large forms are stuck at loading data level.
I have made the following changes on Planning Server.
1. Set ADF= false on application and system properties.
2. bumped JVM to Xms 512 and Xmx 1024
3. On IE, In "Miscellaneous" section enable options "Access data sources across domains" and "Allow script-initiated
windows without size or position constraints"
In "ActiveX controls and plug-ins" section enable "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" and "Script ActiveX controls
marked safe for scripting".
4. Added planning to trusted sites.
5. on the Weblogic side, I have modified WLIOTimeoutSecs 3600.
Is it only happening on large forms, is it the same with the ADF turned on.
Is there any cpu activity on the planning jvm or the essbase application process when you are waiting for the form.
Has it been logged with Oracle.