This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The short answer is no, but I do not believe your use case is entirely realistic. SQL Developer filtering is layered:
1. By schema name rule (for Other Users node)
2. By object name rule (for all object types within a specific schema / connection node)
3. By object name rule (for a specific object type within a specific schema)
4. Layers 1 and 2 have an implicit AND condition
5. Layer 3 provides a Match Any or Match All option, so that predicate will contain either all ANDs or all ORs
6. Layer 3 also provides an option to ignore the rule in layer 2.
This filter coverage seems fairly complete for most cases. Otherwise create a user defined report with the necessary SQL query.
SQL Developer Team