5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2013 9:43 PM by beyerch2

User/FDM/HFM logs

RIM
      Is there a way to see who loaded a specific entity in HFM/FDM weeks ago?
        • 1. Re: User/FDM/HFM logs
          LarryR
          In HFM Workspace, under the Administration menu, you can select Data Audit and filter anything you want.
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: User/FDM/HFM logs
            beyerch2
            Larry - Assuming Auditing is enabled?

If they loaded through FDM, there are analysis reports to show you who/what has been loaded.

Of course, the problem with the FDM reports is that you have no way of knowing for sure that is the only way data gets into HFM. (though you could run one of the auditing report to tie out the numbers)
            1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: User/FDM/HFM logs
              RIM
              I tried the FDM analysis reports before but it was blank. I'm not sure if it was because the month I wanted to view loading details for was December.
              • 4. Re: User/FDM/HFM logs
                LarryR
                Charles, thanks for the clarification.

An FDM report that specifies data load times by Entity with user detail would save me a little time in querying HFM every month. Which out-of-the-box FDM report illustrates all of these details, or would this require creation of a custom report?
                • 5. Re: User/FDM/HFM logs
                  beyerch2
                  The reports I like to look at are :

- Map Monitor for Location (this shows you a historical break down of mapping changes for a location) [This is under the Map Monitor Reports]
                  - System Log for Location (Start Date, End Date ) : This shows history of events for the given date range and current location. Not exactly what you want, but you can glean the info you want. [This is under the Location Analysis Reports]