We're using OSB 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in several environments.
We just need to use wlst scripting to keep track of all business services and their endpoint uri's automatically.
We tried using some old scripts but found out that they don't work on 11g installations:
We get a "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getServiceDefinition'" error. It seems that it is related to metalink note "How To Modify Service Configurations By OSB JMX API [ID 1431254.1]". However the code provided there is for java through jmx, does anybody has a working example of how to do that on wlst?
What i found is that we can get list of business services URIs by consulting SERVICE_URI_TABLE...
Here's a script that reads a parameter file (which can have multiple domains information) with connection info and then gets all services and prints a list of the service name and URI on a file for each domain...
# params.txt format:
from com.bea.wli.sb.management.configuration import SessionManagementMBean
from com.bea.wli.sb.management.configuration import ALSBConfigurationMBean
from com.bea.wli.sb.management.configuration import BusinessServiceConfigurationMBean
from com.bea.wli.sb.util import EnvValueTypes
from com.bea.wli.config import Ref
from com.bea.wli.sb.util import Refs
from xml.dom.minidom import parseString
f1 = open('/tmp/params.txt','r')
for line in f1: