This discussion is archived
10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 9:53 PM by XeM RSS

Changing LOV by selecting a value from the previous list item

user9024640 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Experts,

I would like to change my LOV by selecting the previous list item whereas the list is not db item. I am going to explain; i have two lov named LOV_DBA and LOV_USER and the field name is USERNAME and the vallue of the list (named USERTYPE ) are DBA and USER . By selecting the DBA i want to populate the LOV_DBA and by selecting USER the lov named USER_LOV should populate on the USERNAME field which is a db item.

Please tell me how can i do this in a simple way.

--Arif                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points