This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Hi.1 person found this helpful
You can select two ways:
- Continue with your HTML + CSS and create templates based directly on wireframes. Faster and easier solution for non-adf people.
- Translate your wireframes to a ADF Templates and use ADF Skinning to achieve the styles. Slower and hard if you don't have much experience with it.
About the solution of maintain HTML + CSS:
- Maintain your structure of CSS, images and JS in separated folders of skin folder (In Web Content or in project PortalWebAssets).
- In Skin files (like portal-skin.css) change ADF Skinning of components only. Is the best way to maintain the hierarchy of adf skins.
About the solution full ADF:
- Read this document about full ADF Skin and Templates: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/webcenter/portal/learnmore/pagetemplates-1438595.pdf
- In adf-config.xml you can provide rewrite rules to search your static-files when you are using Web Server (OHS) to server static-files.
I hope this help you.